The Wiawaka Center for Women has been enriching, inspiring, and celebrating, the growth of women through unique and relevant programming for over a century. A stay at Wiawaka offers a restorative experience in a natural and peaceful setting and includes healthy, fresh meals, fitness programs, art workshops, and more!
Wiawaka is located on one of the most beautiful properties on Lake George and conveniently close to Lake George Village. Founded in 1903 as a retreat for women, Wiawaka today still offers a peaceful getaway. A stay at Wiawaka is a respite from the hectic pace of life. Plan to come for a workshop, the day, an overnight or more!
- Fresh, meals prepared by our in-house chef and
served in our elegant Fuller Dining Room
- Immaculate grounds with gardens, a labyrinth, 1500 feet of shoreline, a fairy trail and hiking
- A large dock & boat house with a swimming area, paddle boats and breathtaking views. Bring your own canoe or kayak
- Historic guest houses throughout the property for comfortable overnight visits. Linens and towels are provided.
- Art workshops, fitness classes, retreats, musical performances and historical lectures
- Historical significance of our property, the oldest continually run retreat center in America
- Located about a mile from the Lake George Village where you can enjoy shopping, restaurants and other attractions.
- Scholarships are available, we want everyone to enjoy Wiawaka